Average Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Modular Home
Average Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Modular Home was published at November 21, 2017 at 9:43 pm. It is posted under the Bedroom category. Average Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Modular Home is tagged with Average Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Modular Home, Average, Cost, Of, A, 4, Bedroom, Modular, Home..
Averageav•er•age (av′ər ij, av′rij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a quantity, rating, or the like that represents or approximates an arithmetic mean: Her golf average is in the 90s. My average in science has gone from B to C this semester.
- a typical amount, rate, degree, etc.;
- See arithmetic mean.
- a quantity intermediate to a set of quantities.
- a charge paid by the master of a ship for such services as pilotage or towage.
- an expense, partial loss, or damage to a ship or cargo.
- the incidence of such an expense or loss to the owners or their insurers.
- an equitable apportionment among all the interested parties of such an expense or loss. Cf. general average, particular average.
- on the or an average, usually;
typically: She can read 50 pages an hour, on the average.
- of or pertaining to an average;
estimated by average;
forming an average: The average rainfall there is 180 inches.
ordinary: The average secretary couldn't handle such a workload. His grades were nothing special, only average.
- to find an average value for (a variable quantity);
reduce to a mean: We averaged the price of milk in five neighborhood stores.
- (of a variable quantity) to have as its arithmetic mean: Wheat averages 56 pounds to a bushel.
- to do or have on the average: He averages seven hours of sleep a night.
- to have or show an average: to average as expected.
- average down, to purchase more of a security or commodity at a lower price to reduce the average cost of one's holdings.
- average out:
- to come out of a security or commodity transaction with a profit or without a loss.
- to reach an average or other figure: His taxes should average out to about a fifth of his income.
- average up, to purchase more of a security or commodity at a higher price to take advantage of a contemplated further rise in prices.
Costcost (kôst, kost),USA pronunciation n., v., cost or, for 11–13, cost•ed, cost•ing.
- the price paid to acquire, produce, accomplish, or maintain anything: the high cost of a good meal.
- an outlay or expenditure of money, time, labor, trouble, etc.: What will the cost be to me?
- a sacrifice, loss, or penalty: to work at the cost of one's health.
- money allowed to a successful party in a lawsuit in compensation for legal expenses incurred, chargeable to the unsuccessful party.
- money due to a court or one of its officers for services in a cause.
- at all costs, regardless of the effort involved;
by any means necessary: The stolen painting must be recovered at all costs.Also, at any cost.
- to require the payment of (money or something else of value) in an exchange: That camera cost $200.
- to result in or entail the loss of: Carelessness costs lives.
- to cause to lose or suffer: The accident cost her a broken leg.
- to entail (effort or inconvenience): Courtesy costs little.
- to cause to pay or sacrifice: That request will cost us two weeks' extra work.
- to estimate or determine the cost of (manufactured articles, new processes, etc.).
- to estimate or determine costs, as of manufacturing something.
- cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance: to cost out a major construction project.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Bedroombed•room (bed′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′),USA pronunciation n.
- a room furnished and used for sleeping.
- concerned mainly with love affairs or sex: The movie is a typical bedroom comedy.
- sexually inviting;
amorous: bedroom eyes.
- inhabited largely by commuters: a bedroom community.
Modularmod•u•lar (moj′ə lər),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a module or a modulus.
- composed of standardized units or sections for easy construction or flexible arrangement: a modular home; a modular sofa.
- [Math.](of a lattice) having the property that for any two elements with one less than the other, the union of the smaller element with the intersection of the larger element and any third element of the lattice is equal to the intersection of the larger element with the union of the smaller element and the third element.
- composed of software or hardware modules that can be altered or replaced without affecting the remainder of the system.
- something, as a house or piece of furniture, built or organized in self-contained units or sections.
- a self-contained unit or item, as of furniture, that can be combined or interchanged with others like it to create different shapes or designs.
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
This post about Average Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Modular Home have 9 attachments , they are Briar Ritz. 3 Bedrooms., Average Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Modular Home | Everdayentropy.com, 4 Bedroom Modular Home Floor Plans Prices Mobile Manufacturers Disadvantages Of Homes Ranch House Clayton Manufactured, Cheap Double Wide Mobile Homes For Sale Bedroom Triple Modular Home Price List Palm Harbors The, Full Size Of Average Price Of Modular Homes Kintner Modular Homes Nepa Modular, Average Cost Of 4 Bedroom Modular Home Manufactured Homes Installed Repo Single Wide Mobile The Tradewinds ., 5 Bedroom Modular Homes For Sale Clayton Prices Mobile Home Pictures Repo Double Wide Average Cost, Average Cost Of A 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Modular Home, Williams-Burg Square The Cedar. Below are the attachments:
Due to the need for the bedroom's big event, we should reveal the best bedroom styles. We should select color and the design that can produce us attain peace of comfort and mind. Peace will be encouraged by a room layout that in an evening that is busy. You'll see having a place with Average Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Modular Home shade that is superior could be a luxury in itself.
When paired using the correct highlight shades like shades of silver, blue green that is light Average Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Modular Home could be awesome colors for the room. Gleaming accessories peaceful and could make your room more spectacular. It is using orange coloring was spot-on, not too vivid but comforting and it is the best color for that room.
This colour is indeed blends properly using the colour palette and accessories used in this room develop bedroom design with colour selections above might help you determine your house on the colour palette that's most comfortable foryou. The rooms are properly designed firstly choosing the coloring that was right. Selecting a color scheme you want and cause you to feel most cozy may be the issue that is most critical that you ought to consider. Do not forget to make sure that whichever color combination you choose should match every aspect within your bedroom.
Random Images on Average Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Modular Home
- Alex Drawer Unit
- 2015 Patio Furniture
- Backyard Wrestling Gone Wrong
- Antique Torchiere Lamp Shade Replacement
- Advantech Roof Sheathing
- Bed Bath And Beyond Lincoln Ne
- Attaching Co Sleeper To Bed
- Banquette Dining Room Sets
- Amazon Forest Floor Animals
- 40 Fire Pit Screen
- Barbara B Mann Box Office
- Accommodation Yorkeys Knob
- 12x24 Tile Tub Surround
- Are There Security Cameras In Bathrooms
- Aqua Blue Drapes
- 84 Inch Ceiling Fan