Antique Wooden Drawer Pulls
Antique Wooden Drawer Pulls was published at December 5, 2017 at 2:22 pm. This post is uploaded at the Drawer category. Antique Wooden Drawer Pulls is labelled with Antique Wooden Drawer Pulls, Antique, Wooden, Drawer, Pulls..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Pullspull (pŏŏl),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to draw or haul toward oneself or itself, in a particular direction, or into a particular position: to pull a sled up a hill.
- to draw or tug at with force.
- to rend or tear: to pull a cloth to pieces.
- to draw or pluck away from a place of growth, attachment, etc.: to pull a tooth; to pull weeds.
- to strip of feathers, hair, etc., as a bird or hide.
- to draw out (as a knife or gun) for ready use (usually fol. by on): Do you know what to do when someone pulls a knife on you?
- to perform successfully (often fol. by off): They pulled a spectacular coup.
- to carry out (esp. something deceitful or illegal): Police believe the men pulled all three robberies. What kind of trick did she pull this time?
- to put on or affect: He pulled a long face when I reprimanded him.
- to withdraw or remove: to pull an ineffective pitcher.
- to attract or win: to pull many votes in the industrial areas.
- to bring (a horse) to a stand by pulling on the reins.
- to take (an impression or proof ) from type, a cut or plate, etc.: to pull a print.
- to be provided with or rowed with (a certain number of oars): This boat pulls 12 oars.
- to propel by rowing, as a boat.
- to strain (a muscle, ligament, or tendon).
- to be assigned (a specific task or duty): I pulled guard duty our first night in port.
- to hold in or check (a racehorse), esp. so as to prevent from winning.
- to hit (a ball) so that it travels in a direction opposite to the side from which it was struck, as when a right-handed batter hits into left field.
- to exert a drawing, tugging, or hauling force (often fol. by at).
- to inhale through a pipe, cigarette, etc.
- to become or come as specified, by being pulled: This rope will pull.
- to row.
- to proceed by rowing.
- (of an advertisement)
- to have effectiveness, as specified: The ad pulled badly.
- to be effective: That spot announcement really pulled!
- pull apart, to analyze critically, esp. to point out errors: The professor proceeded to pull the student's paper apart.
- pull away:
- to move or draw back or away;
- to free oneself with force: He tried to pull away from his opponent's powerful grip.
- to move or start to move ahead: The car pulled away into traffic.The faster runners began to pull away from the others.
- pull down:
- to draw downward: to pull a shade down.
- to demolish;
- to lower;
- to receive as a salary;
earn: It wasn't long before he was pulling down more than fifty thousand a year.
- pull for, to support actively;
encourage: They were pulling for the Republican candidate.
- pull in:
- to reach a place;
arrive: The train pulled in early.
- to tighten;
curb: to pull in the reins.
- to arrest (someone): The police pulled her in for questioning.
- pull off, [Informal.]to perform successfully, esp. something requiring courage, daring, or shrewdness: We'll be rich if we can pull the deal off.
- pull oneself together, to recover one's self-control;
regain command of one's emotions: It was only a minor accident, but the driver couldn't seem to pull himself together.
- pull out:
- to leave;
depart: The ship pulled out of the harbor.
- to abandon abruptly: to pull out of an agreement.
- pull over, to direct one's automobile or other vehicle to the curb;
move out of a line of traffic: The police officer told the driver to pull over.
- pull someone's leg, See leg (def. 21).
- pull the plug. See plug (def. 20).
- pull through, to come safely through (a crisis, illness, etc.);
survive: The patient eventually pulled through after having had a close brush with death.
- pull up:
- to bring or come to a halt.
- to bring or draw closer.
- to root up;
pull out: She pulled up all the crab grass in the lawn.
- the act of pulling or drawing.
- force used in pulling;
- a drawing in of smoke or a liquid through the mouth: He took a long, thoughtful pull on his pipe; I took a pull from the scout's canteen.
- influence, as with persons able to grant favors.
- a part or thing to be pulled;
a handle or the like: to replace the pulls on a chest of drawers.
- a spell, or turn, at rowing.
- a stroke of an oar.
- [Informal.]a pulled muscle: He missed a week's work with a groin pull.
- a pulling of the ball, as in baseball or golf.
- the ability to attract;
- an advantage over another or others.
Antique Wooden Drawer Pulls have 4 pictures including Antique Drawer Pulls, Antique Drawer Pulls, Irish Setter, Oak Leaves, Carved Wood, Drawer Pulls, Vintage Stuff, Woodworking, Drawers, Antique Drawer Pulls. Below are the pictures:
the scheme of neutral shades dominates the colour palette of Antique Wooden Drawer Pulls design model like white, brown, black, and dreary. Use these shades for interior aspects including surfaces, floor, threshold, and reserving a place for a splash of vibrant shades of the area in extras and furniture.
Floor with supplies such as porcelain tile, ceramics, wood properly joined in the contemporary group. Provide to crash place aesthetically also concluding very like a carpeting for yet another effect of luxury. This trick is most well suited for separating between your living area and the living room which often seem next to one another.
Use your imagination to get a more innovative method patterns and finishes to supply a striking splendor while in the area. For that content used to perform interiordesign stick out is, chances have opened. The impression that's felt in contemporary interior planning is collections that are nominal and atmosphere " less stuff ".
Similar Galleries of Antique Wooden Drawer Pulls
- Bedroom Furniture Cream
- 3 Upholstery Foam
- Bathtub Pipes
- Backyard Cam
- 3 Door Closet Sliding Doors
- 12 X 15 Rugs Cheap
- Autumn Breeze Nursing Home
- Basket Drawers
- Banquette Dining Room Sets
- Allen Bike Racks Reviews
- Advantage Nursing Home
- All American Mattress And Furniture Nc
- 2015 Toyota Corolla Interior
- 5 X 4 Shed
- 9 X 9 Area Rug
- Ashley Furniture Sofa Table