Barbican Section was published on October 17, 2017 at 8:36 am. It is posted under the Sectional category. Barbican Section is labelled with Barbican Section, Barbican, Section..
Barbicanbar•bi•can (bär′bi kən),USA pronunciation n.
- an outwork of a fortified place, as a castle.
- a defensive outpost of any sort.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
This blog post of Barbican Section have 10 pictures including Barbican Cross Section Print, Illustration Of Barbican Centre Cross Section, Barbican Site Section., Barbican A Machine For Living., Florence Antia, Bocci Producut-16, Highwalk And Podium At Lauderdale Tower. Image © Joas Souza, Painet Iw1838 England London City Barbican Alphage Garden Roman Wall Section St. Saint Adverse Antithesis Comparison, Work At The New Barbican Development Site. Plans Include Residential And Office Space In The, Barbican Plans. Here are the attachments:
Comparison of Substantial Note Statue by Thickness room. The reason continues to be the same thing together with the level that is next: someone to be in looking at the sculpture more adaptable. In this case, the gap between the statue of the room, establish the maximum limit statue that is large. For instance, when the mileage between the statue having a patio just 3 yards away, an effort to ensure that a maximum of just one meter statue that is high.
With designs such as the sculpture is a component that can form the classic-style inside and outside the chamber, Barbican Section is rich, is not any exception to garden. The location of sculpture while in the park was initially a symbol and it is usually just made of jewel. But along with contemporary sculpture's progress, then your works of sculpture becomes progressively varied, both the form along with the materials and practices utilized together with the improvement of technology and creation of fresh components, for example white concrete in line.
Regulate the size of the keeping of the statue by Place. In this instance, a little sculpture can be positioned in between the crops or about the garden's edge. Meanwhile, statues that were bigger can be put in even the midst of the park or the nook